1. To be eligible for admission to the first year of the course the students shall have passed all the subjects of the two year Pre-University examination (Science) conducted by the Karnataka State Pre-University Board / 10+2 years course of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
2. Should have studied with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects :- Chemistry/Biology / Bio-technology/ Computer Science / Electronics and English as a subject of study.
Any other examinations recognized by the VTU as equivalent there to.
3. (i) The candidate shall have secured not less than 45% ( 40% for scheduled castes ,Scheduled Tribe and other Backward classes) of marks in aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the subjects Chemistry/Biology / Bio-technology/ Computer Science / Electronics.
(ii) Candidate should have appeared for the Common Entrance Test conducted by the CET cell / COMED-K.
Candidates should hold 3 years “Diploma” in appropriate Branch of engineering /Technology by the Board of Technical Examination in Karnataka.
(a) The candidate shall have secured not less than 45% in final year examination in 5th and 6th semesters (40% for candidates belonging to scheduled castes ,Scheduled Tribe and other Backward classes) of marks in aggregate.
(b) Has at least one-year of professional experience in appropriate branch of engineering /Technology after passing diploma course as on September for the year of admission.
1. candidates who have passed from Other Boards have to Compulsorily obtain Clearance Certificate from Association Indian Universities, New Delhi.
2. Eligible Candidates seeking Admission should also obtain the eligibility certificate from the concerned college.
3. NRI QUOTA as per Rules o Government of Karnataka
4. NON-KARNATAKA STUDENTS as per Rules of the Government of Karnataka